Part-Time Receptionist / Admin Support / Office Administration
- Bovey Tracey
- Pay dependent upon hours, initially 12 hours plus per week
Working within a growing financial planning practice with a Building Society agency, we are seeking a part time administrator / receptionist. You will join an established close-knit team delivering specialist financial planning services to clients.
We seek someone who is highly organised, highly motivated and has excellent communication skills.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Greeting visitors and directing them accordingly
- Office duties such as scanning, computer work and policy administration.
- Assisting with running the Building Society agency to meet and greet existing customers and account opening for new customers.
- Experience of working in financial services preferable but not essential.
- An outgoing and positive approach to work.
- Organisation skills are key for this role.
- A good working knowledge and understanding of using all Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work within a team as well as on your own.
- The ability to prioritise work tasks and manage deadlines.
About the Company:
We have been trading for over 20 years and are currently expanding. Please refer to our website www.loughtons.co.uk for further details about the company.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV along with details as to why you feel you are suitable for this role, to:
The Finance Director
Town Hall House
Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com
Applications close by 5 pm on 12th December 2017.